- Reviewing the projects (Partner Led or Inhouse) and engaging the respective HQ Businesses
- Work for projects to develop and operate information technology systems for subsidiaries in Samsung group globally.
- Facilitate and monitor projects based on lean tenets, tools usage and non linearity to improve productivity
- Manage team BSE and Developer
- Publish and implement Quarterly business review with Partners, support customers and manage their request
- Formulate value delivery framework and ensure that the value delivery ideas are conceived and implemented by every partner and also for in house projects
- Proactive review of projects on a weekly basis and be able to anticipate potential trouble and prevent it. Not just manage by exception
- People supply chain: Plan for people supply chain and identify key positions on a proactive basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in development of WEB / JAVA
- 2 – 3+ years of experience in leading technical team
- Ability to structure, analyze, and develop Oracle SQL, good command on Java, Spring, HTML5
- Extensive experience in using Agile/Sprints & a product (MVP) centric design; Applying Devops (CICD) and automation throughout the program development and rollouts
- Ample onsite experience including stakeholder management
- Drive Innovation within the team
- Helps the team achieve excellence in areas including quality, predictability, flow and velocity. Helps the team focus on daily and iteration goals in the context of team objectives.
- Effective analytical skills to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems, issues and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (stakeholder management, negotiation, Facilitation, influencing) including strong skills in active listening to improve team effectiveness and performance.
- Attractive salary and benefits, minimum 15th month salary
- Opportunity of domestics and overseas trainings
- An open and professional working environment and an opportunity to enlarge local and global networks
Ho Chi Minh: 1st floor, Garden Building, 2/30 Cao Thang, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam && Ha Noi: 6th floor, AC Building, No.78 Duy Tan, Cau Giay dist., Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Ha Noi: (+84) 247300 6665 & Ho Chi Minh: 098 1202 721
@ email@example.com |