The job of an Recruitment Consultant is to find the mutual suitability of Candidates (individuals) and Clients (organizations) during the shortest possible timeline, hence ensuring the Candidate’s career goals and the Client’s resourcing needs are rightly met.This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job where you are expected to work with and provide valuable career/recruitment consultancy to many levels of professional. On a daily basis, the key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any majors are welcome to apply.
- Fresh graduates or 1 year of working experiences in a multinational environment
- A resilient individual who is sales-driven, ready to go beyond and strive for challenges
- Strong desire for success and self-development, willingness to learn, teamwork mindset and initiative taker
- Excellent communication skill.
- Desire to have a rewarding career, in both monetary and non-monetary terms
HOW TO APPLY:
- For more information on working with HRI, please get in touch with our recruitment team.
- 6 Floors, AC Building, 78 Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District
- Tel: 0904 17 8382 (Mr. Tuan Anh)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org