- Work for projects to develop and operate information technology systems for subsidiaries in Samsung group globally.
- Development of services’ new functions (including web frontend development).
- Functional development and testing for improvements and requirements (SR) requested by the headquarters.
- Source code refactoring and maintenance development.
- In case of failure, source debugging and reporting of cause identification.
- Support for service change and PM business.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience working on enterprise software projects utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Ability to structure, analyze, and develop Oracle SQL / MS-SQL.
- Understanding in development of SMTP Main Server.
- Ability to Programming Linux Server and Shell script.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages, design philosophies and enterprise design patterns.
- Interest and skills writing maintainable and testable code in a shared code base.
- Adapt to changes, and learn to apply new technology and domain knowledge.
- Ability to work closely with international team members to understand goals and product vision.
- Nice to have:
- Skills in database development and knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile methods
- Attractive salary and benefits, minimum 15th month salary
- Opportunity of domestics and overseas trainings
- An open and professional working environment and an opportunity to enlarge local and global networks
Ho Chi Minh: 1st floor, Garden Building, 2/30 Cao Thang, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam && Ha Noi: 6th floor, AC Building, No.78 Duy Tan, Cau Giay dist., Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Ha Noi: (+84) 247300 6665 & Ho Chi Minh: 098 1202 721
@ firstname.lastname@example.org |